Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling sad, but you are too ashamed or embarrassed to tell anyone about it? Do you force a smile on your face but inside, you are feeling despair and depression? Do you feel completely confused because your life looks good on paper? Are you surrounded by people envious of your life, which makes you feel guilty about not enjoying it? Together, you and I will figure out what’s going on. There is a reason for your sadness, and I want to discover where it’s coming from with you. I’ll help you shed light on your discontent so that you don’t l need to feel like a fraud or a crazy person. It’s going to be okay; we are going to figure this out together. I get what’s happening.
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep, and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and some people can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them. That there are many options available to have hope for their lives once again.
If you hope to lighten this load finally and feel like yourself again, contact me today for an appointment.