- The standard charge for a 50-minute session:
- The standard charge for a 90-minute session EMDR:
- Phone Consultations over 10-minutes*:
- Report writing::
- Involvement in Legal proceedings:
- Meetings with professionals regarding your care:
- Travel time:
- Review of Records:
$3.33 per minute
$200 per hour
$500 per hour
$200 per hour (at my office)
$200 per hour
I am considered an out-of-network provider which means that I am not contracted by insurance plans. However, many insurance plans do provide the opportunity to apply for reimbursement for therapy services received from out-of-network providers. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, services can be covered in full or in part. I can provide a superbill that you can provide to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician for services to be covered?
I accept all major credit cards, which can be made directly on my Client Portal. The link is on the menu bar. If you would prefer a different method, please reach out to me.
If you cannot attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!